Handmade Cards, Journals, Paper Crafts, Gifts and Review of Etsy Sellers

 

Entrecard
Sock Monkey Greetings


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Sock Monkey Greetings
Etsy
Buy Handmade
sockmonkeygreetings

Etsy
Buy Handmade
SceneGirl
Enter to Win a $500 or $100 Visa Gift Card
Apr 30, 2009
I'm begging and pleading with all of you to go and vote for me for the American Idol/Ford House Party Host Contest. I'm 1 in 1000 finalist. The more votes I get, the more entries I have to win a 2010 Ford Fusion and trip to the American Idol Finale.

Please, please vote!!!! I need all the extra entries I can get.

What's in it for you besides helping me? You'll be entered to win either a $500 or $100 Visa Gift Card.

Just visit my house party page at http://www.houseparty.com/party/136498 and click on the VOTE button.


If you have any questions on the contest, please let me know. Thanks so much for voting for me!

Labels: ,

posted by Sock Monkey Greetings @ 12:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sock Monkey Greetings
Home: Vermont
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links

EtsyGiveaways

Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER