Handmade Cards, Journals, Paper Crafts, Gifts and Review of Etsy Sellers

 

Entrecard
Sock Monkey Greetings


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Sock Monkey Greetings
Etsy
Buy Handmade
sockmonkeygreetings

Etsy
Buy Handmade
SceneGirl
Coloring Pages, New Year's Resolutions and my WLS Journey
Dec 19, 2008

What do coloring pages, New Year's Resolutions and Weight Loss Surgery have in common? Nothing at all. They are just things I wanted to blog about today. :)

First, I wanted to share a great blog that I came across today while surfing the blog world through Entrecard. This blog offers
Free Coloring Pages. Great resource for all of you parents of toddlers and preschoolers, plus day care providers and baby sitters. My kids are both teenagers now but I remember frequenting these printable coloring page sites all the time. Check out this new one at http://dailycoloringpages.com/.

Second, Next week we'll be talking about New Year's Resolutions. What is your New Year's Resolution? Please leave a comment here on my blog with yours.

Lastly, I wanted to share a link to my "other" blog. On December 15th, I had Weight Loss Surgery with the Gastric Lap Band. Read about my journey at
http://startenjoyinglife.blogspot.com/.

Labels: , ,

posted by Sock Monkey Greetings @ 4:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sock Monkey Greetings
Home: Vermont
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links

EtsyGiveaways

Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER