Handmade Cards, Journals, Paper Crafts, Gifts and Review of Etsy Sellers

 

Entrecard
Sock Monkey Greetings


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Sock Monkey Greetings
Etsy
Buy Handmade
sockmonkeygreetings

Etsy
Buy Handmade
SceneGirl
I'm new to Art Fire!
Dec 8, 2008
I heard about a new place online to sell your crafts. The mall like store is called Art Fire. It's very similar to Etsy. I created a store called Sock Monkey Greetings and uploaded a few of my cards. Over the next week I'll be adding more items. The fees are alot lower at Artfire which works well for my low priced items I sell on Etsy. Right now, Etsy and Paypal take a large portion of my sales amount.
Stop by and check out my new shop and Artfire. The more traffic they receive, the more successful the stores will become.
http://sockmonkeygreetings.artfire.com

If you are currently selling online and you'd like to give Artfire a try, please use my referral link -
Register on ArtFire.com.


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Labels:

posted by Sock Monkey Greetings @ 11:14 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Blogger Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online said…

    Hi there!

    Thanks for giving Artfire a chance. We really appreciate the time and energy it takes to make handmade crafts so we try to make our listing process as simple and efficient as possible.

    I checked out your shop and LOVE it! Keep up the great work.

    Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

    Blessings,

    Celia
    Social Media Coordinator
    Artfire.com
    Create Without Limits ~ Sell Without Fees

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sock Monkey Greetings
Home: Vermont
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links

EtsyGiveaways

Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER