Handmade Cards, Journals, Paper Crafts, Gifts and Review of Etsy Sellers

 

Entrecard
Sock Monkey Greetings


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Sock Monkey Greetings
Etsy
Buy Handmade
sockmonkeygreetings

Etsy
Buy Handmade
SceneGirl
Spotlight on one of my Favorite Etsy Sellers
Oct 5, 2008

I'm starting a new feature this week where I'll be spotlighting a new Etsy seller from time to time.
I stumbled upon this seller today and immediately fell in love with her children's clothing.

Pickles and Company

Tell us about you and your shop.
My name is Annette, and I'm the WAHM mom of two girls, ages 14 and 10. I'm very blessed that I'm able to work at home doing what I love doing. I create mostly girls clothing, but occasionally I mix in a boy's set or two. I LOVE to applique. Most of my designs will feature at least some applique, while some of my designs will be LOADED with applique.

How did you get started in your craft?
I've sewn for as long as I can remember. My mom is probably the most talented seamstress I know. My aunt ran a sewing school, so I learned a lot from her. My mom's best friend was also my home ec teacher, and hardly a day goes by that I don't use something that she taught me, whether it be something about sewing, or something about life in general. Despite all that, it actually took a while for me to become "domesticated". It wasn't until after I had my girls that sewing really became my passion.

Where do you get your design inspiration from?
I find inspiration in many things. I guess, for the most part, it would come from the playfulness and silliness of children.

Anything else you'd like to share with my readers?
I love that through doing what I LOVE, I've met so many wonderful people, some of whom will be lifelong friends.

Be sure to check out her Etsy Store , her Blog and her ebay store.
posted by Sock Monkey Greetings @ 10:35 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sock Monkey Greetings
Home: Vermont
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links

EtsyGiveaways

Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER