Handmade Cards, Journals, Paper Crafts, Gifts and Review of Etsy Sellers

 

Entrecard
Sock Monkey Greetings


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Sock Monkey Greetings
Etsy
Buy Handmade
sockmonkeygreetings

Etsy
Buy Handmade
SceneGirl
New Journals for Sale
Aug 28, 2008
Below are journals for sale. Each Journal is the size of a small composition book. Each journal is $6.00. Click on the photo to see a larger image.

Brown/Blue Dreams
blue dreams journal edited


Dreams Journal
dreams journal edited


Maple Leaf Journal
maple leaf journal edied


Apple Bucket Journal (each page inside is also stamped with an apple) Makes a great gift for a new teacher!
apple journal edited
apple journal open edited
posted by Sock Monkey Greetings @ 12:03 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 12, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Blogger Deb Neerman said…

    OMiGoSh, you are soooooooooo talented!!! Why, I think I hate you now!

    LOLOLOL, I kid ... LOVE your work ... everything about it! I'll definitely be checking out your etsy store too.

    Dang, if I grow up, I wanna be jess like you!

    ~Huggies!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sock Monkey Greetings
Home: Vermont
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links

EtsyGiveaways

Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER